"Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept: Wider Opportunities for a Tub with Two Dispensing Apertures", uses GlobalData's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format used in Italy by Perfetti Van Melle for its Mentos White Always chewing gum, and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes.
This case study was compiled using GlobalData's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a tub with two dispensing apertures, and considers how the format could cross over into other categories.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2663605
- Perfetti Van Melle Italia Srl
- Discusses key features and packaging benefits of Mentos White Always chewing gum tub.
- Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within GlobalData's TrendSights framework.
- Explores how this convenient pack format could be applied to other product categories.
Reasons to buy:
- Use GlobalData's Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept series to inspire packaging innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2663605
Key Points from TOC:
What is Seize+Adapt?
The packaging innovation - convenience
How does the innovation align to TrendSights?
Wider opportunities for a tub with two dispensing apertures
Get More Information about this Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/packaging-seize-plus-adapt-concept-wider-opportunities-for-a-tub-with-two-dispensing-apertures