Published Tue, Jun 4th 2019
Scope of the Report:
The first main kind is Thermoplastic Unidirectional Tapes, it hold a comparatively larger share in global market, which accounts for about 69.05% in 2018.Another main kind isThermoset Unidirectional Tapes, for many companies, Thermoset Unidirectional Tapes is attractive because of the market consumption. The Thermoset Unidirectional Tapes share the rest 30.95% market share in 2018.
From the view of region, Europe have a larger market share in 2018 which together account for 62.73%, and will witness a stable growth in following years. North America and Japan hold a market share of 18.03% and 12.55% will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from Europe might affect the development trend of Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes).
Although Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) market still brings a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and upstream and downstream support do not to enter into this field.
The worldwide market for Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 17.1% over the next five years, will reach 370.8 million US$ in 2024, from 168.4 million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
This report focuses on the Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Room 1902 Two International Finance Centre 8 Finance Street, Central Hong Kong
Global Info Research is a report publisher, a customer, interest-based suppliers. Is in the best interests of our clients, they determine our every move. At the same time, we have great respect for the views of customers.
Visit www.industrytoday.co.uk to publish and distribute news from your Industry. Optimised press releases appear in Google News. Connect with us via the social networks Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest