Stratview Research has launched a new research report on Automotive Safety Systems Market. This report segments the market in four ways to provide a 360-degree holistic view.
The forecast of the market size has been segmented by –
- Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium- & Heavy-Duty Commercial Vehicle),
- Product Type (Active Safety System, Passive Safety System),
- End User Type (OEM, Aftermarket),
- North America (Country Analysis: The USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Country Analysis: France, Germany, the UK, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the World (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina and Others)
The objective of this report is to identify the Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity of Automotive Safety Systems Market.
Years considered for this report –
Click here to read the detailed description View detailed TOC here
- base year 2017
- trend period 2011 – 2016
- forecast period 2017 - 2022
Automotive safety system market to reach US$ 56.1 billion
The global automotive safety system market is projected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 6.7% over the next five years to reach US$ 56.1 billion in 2022, driven by increasing safety system contents per vehicle, the introduction of more stringent safety regulations, high demand for safety solutions, and an organic growth in the automobile production.
Passenger cars to remain the largest segment
The global automotive safety systems market is segmented based on vehicle type as passenger car, light commercial vehicle, and medium & heavy-duty commercial vehicle. The passenger car is expected to remain the largest segment of safety systems in the global automotive industry during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022. This vehicle type is also projected to witness the fastest growth in the same period, owing to increasing penetration of safety systems, high demand for active safety systems, and an organic growth in the production of luxury cars and SUVs.
Passive safety system occupies the largest share
The global automotive safety systems market is secondly segmented based on product type as active safety systems and passive safety systems. The active safety systems market is further segmented as active cruise control, blind spot detection, drowsiness monitoring system, lane departure warning system, head-up display, night vision system, park assist, e-call telematics, tire-pressure-monitoring system, and others. Similarly, the passive safety systems market is also bifurcated into the airbag, seatbelt, steering wheel, electronic control unit, and others. Currently, passive safety system occupies the largest share in the global automotive safety systems market which is likely to be surpassed by active safety systems by 2021. An excellent growth in active safety systems market is primarily driven by increasing demand for advanced safety systems, such as tire-pressure-monitoring system and adaptive cruise control system in both developed and developing countries because of mandated government regulation and high focus on safety solutions.
OEM’s market is likely to remain the largest end-user type
The global automotive safety systems market is thirdly segmented based on end-user type as OEM and aftermarket. OEM’s market is likely to remain the largest end-user type during the forecast period and is expected to witness a higher growth rate in the same period, driven by increasing penetration in the newly-build vehicles across regions. All major automakers have started using active safety systems into some of their vehicles. They all have been in touch with suppliers to develop low cost advanced active safety systems for their mass volume models. Request sample here
North America to remain the largest active safety systems market
The global automotive safety systems market is finally segmented based on region as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America is projected to remain the largest active safety systems market during the forecast period whereas Asia-Pacific the largest passive safety systems market in the same period. The US remains to act as the growth engine of the North American active safety systems market whereas China and India the Asia-Pacific’s passive safety systems market. Increasing production of automobiles, increasing passive safety system contents per vehicle, mainly in China and India, and the introduction of more stringent regulations are driving the demand for passive safety systems in the Asia-Pacific region. Similarly, increasing penetration of active safety systems in the North America and Europe to address stringent government regulations regarding passenger safety is likely to drive the active safety systems market in the same period.
Long-term contracts and advancement in technologies are the key strategies adopted by major players to gain a competitive edge in the market throughout the globe.
The report provides detailed insights on the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Major automotive safety system companies - Continental AG, Delphi Automotive Plc, Denso Corporation, Robert Bosch GMBH, Magna International Inc., Valeo, and ZF TRW Automotive, Autoliv AB, Delphi Automotive, ZF TRW Automotive Holdings Corp., and Takata Corporation.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors.
This report studies the Automotive Safety Systems Market, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The rich quality of insights is outcome of -
- Extensive secondary research,
- Rigorous primary interviews with more than 10 industry stakeholders across the value chain.
- Validation and triangulation of data with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
- More than 1000 authenticated secondary sources, such as company annual reports, fact book, press release, journals, investor presentation, white papers, patents, and articles have been leveraged to gather the data.
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the Automotive industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:https://www.stratviewresearch.com/market-reports/Automotive-Transportation.html