IT Industry Today
$16 Billion Opportunities in the Europe Data Center Market, Vendors are Expected to Expand their Market Presence Across Europe - Arizton
Arizton published the latest research report, Europe Data Center Market Landscape 2023-2028. The Europe data center market will witness investments of USD 55.45 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.64% during the forecast period.
Europe is witnessing rapid growth in technology and innovation, resulting in significant investments in the European data center construction market. Factors such as land price and stability, free cooling options, carrier accessibility, Internet connectivity, power access, and tax incentives have contributed to the market's growth. The market offers numerous opportunities for operators, which has led to the entry of several players. High adoption of artificial intelligence, increase in 5G deployments aiding in the growth of edge data centers, sustainability initiatives attracting data center operators, rise in district heating concept, innovative construction techniques, and adoption of advanced IT Infrastructure are some of the key trends in the Europe data center market.
To Know More, Download the Free Sample Report: https://www.arizton.com/request-sample/3929
In 2022, the Europe data center market by power capacity was valued at 1,195 MW, growing at a CAGR of 5.32%
The power capacity is expected to grow significantly in the region with the advent of colocation and hyperscale operators investing highly in the market. There is a trend of procuring energy harnessed from renewable power sources by colocation, hyperscale, and colocation service providers.
The European data center construction market is driven by IoT, cloud, and AI/ML growth. The initiatives launched by the government for the digitalization of respective countries resulted in increasing confidence amongst operators for operating in the region. For instance, the UK government has launched a cloud strategy to strengthen the country’s cloud adoption.
The market is expected to witness continuous adoption of cloud services among SMEs due to the heightened focus on the digital transformation of businesses. Several regional organizations are continuously shifting their workloads to the cloud, which has propelled the demand for data center construction. Additionally, the European data center construction market has attracted investments from data center providers at local and global levels, resulting in a considerable rise in the development of self-built hyperscale data center facilities.
- Regarding power infrastructure, UPS systems were the highest contributors to power market investment. Among generators, the adoption of systems with a capacity of over 2 MW is higher due to the construction of large data center facilities. At present, most data centers.
- In terms of cooling systems, free cooling techniques have grown significantly over the last few years across regions with favorable climatic conditions that can use evaporative/adiabatic coolers for facility cooling purposes. The power consumed by cooling systems plays a vital role in achieving very low PUE.
- Cloud, big data, and IoT continue rising demand for data centers and IT infrastructure. The Europe data center market for IT infrastructure is thriving due to investments in hyperscale data centers. Enterprises are adopting infrastructure configured or built to suit application workloads.
Customize Your Report Now:
If our report does not include the information you are searching for, you may contact us to have a report tailored to your specific business needs https://www.arizton.com/customize-report/3929
- Facility Type: Hyperscale Data Centers, Colocation Data Centers, and Enterprise Data Centers
- Infrastructure: IT Infrastructure, Electrical Infrastructure, Mechanical Infrastructure, and General Construction
- IT Infrastructure: Server, Storage, and Network
- Electrical Infrastructure: UPS Systems, Generators, Transfer Switches & Switchgear, Power Distribution Units, and Other Electrical Infrastructure
- Mechanical Infrastructure: Cooling Systems, Racks, and Other Mechanical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems: CRAC & CRAH Units, Chiller Units, Cooling Towers, Condensers and Dry Coolers, Economizers & Evaporative Coolers, and Other Cooling Units
- Cooling Techniques: Air-based Cooling Technique and Liquid-based Cooling Technique
- General Construction: Core and Shell Development, Installation and Commissioning Services, Engineering and Building Design, Physical Security, Fire Detection and Suppression, and DCIM/BMS Solutions
- Tier Standards: Tier I & II, Tier III, and Tier IV
- Geography: Western Europe (The U.K., Germany, France, Netherlands, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Portugal, and Other Western European Countries), Nordics (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland & Iceland), and Central and Eastern European (Russia, Poland, Austria, Czech Republic, and Other Central & Eastern European Countries)
Buy the Report Now: https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/europe-data-center-market-analysis
- 1hr of free analyst discussion
- 10% of customization
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- How big is the Europe data center market?
- What is the growth rate of the Europe data center market?
- What is the estimated market size in terms of area in the Europe data center market by 2028?
- What are the key trends in the Europe data center market?
- How many MW of power capacity is expected to reach the Europe data center market by 2028?
Check Out Some of the Top Selling Research Reports:
Central & Eastern Europe Data Center Construction Market - Industry Outlook & Forecast 2023-2028
Western Europe Data Center Construction Market - Industry Outlook & Forecast 2023-2028
Europe Data Center Construction Market - Industry Outlook & Forecast 2023-2028
Europe Hyperscale Data Center Market - Industry Outlook & Forecast 2023-2028
Get the Detailed Table of Contents of the Report @ https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/europe-data-center-market-analysis?details=tableOfContents
Arizton’s Expertise in the Data Center Industry
We continuously track data center investments worldwide and strive to provide accurate market analysis on investments across 20+ infrastructure categories.
Arizton’s team of principal consultants and analysts work towards publishing extensive secondary and primary research that is credible, resourceful, and data-driven. With over 5+ years of experience, Arizton has helped several Fortune 500 companies with data-driven insights that enabled them to expand their businesses to niche regions, added over a billion dollars in revenues, and effective go-to-market strategies. We offer various product portfolios to meet the client's requirements, which align with their key business strategies and identify high-value growth avenues.
Exhaustive syndicated reports, databases, country-wise market analysis, & customized consulting projects are published by our exuberant and well-experienced analysts who possess exemplary skills in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research. Subscribe to our exhaustive portfolios to access premium research reports at competitive prices. Partner with Arizton for your next strategic business decision and gain a competitive advantage with real-time, data-driven research.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 200+ Fortune 500 Companies trust Arizton's report
- 80% of our reports are exclusive and first in the industry
- 100% more data and analysis
- 1500+ reports published till date
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovative and quality-driven firm that offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients worldwide. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on consumer goods & retail technology, automotive and mobility, smart tech, healthcare, life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals, materials, I.T. and media, logistics, and packaging. These reports contain detailed industry analysis, market size, share, growth drivers, and trend forecasts.
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
+1 302 469 0707
Contact Us: https://www.arizton.com/contact-us