During 2016 there was a continuing emphasis amongst UK consumers on ways to achieve a healthier lifestyle. In addition to considering their formal healthcare options, consumers are also more interested in making choices with regard to their daily food and drink intake that will improve their health and lifestyles. As a result of this trend, all the main health and wellness categories, both in packaged food and beverages, recorded positive growth in 2016 over the previous year. However, because m...
Publisher's Health and Wellness in United Kingdom report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Complete Report is Available@ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001833663/sample
- Focus Categories by Key Functional Ingredients,
- Health and Wellness by Category,
- Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning and Focus Categories by Key Functional Ingredients,
- Health and Wellness by Type,
- Health Wellness by Prime Positioning.
- Market sizes (historic and forecasts),
- Company shares,
- Brand shares and distribution data.
Inquiry for Report@ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001833663/buying
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.