Health & Safety Industry Today
Global Hidradenitis Suppurativa Market 2018 Share, Trend, Segmentation And Forecast To 2023
Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Hidradenitis Suppurativa -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2023” To Its Research Database
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Forecast Report on Hidradenitis Suppurativa in 21 Major Markets
Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a chronic multifactorial inﬂammatory skin disease with a serious negative effect on patient quality of life. It presents with painful lesions—nodules, abscesses, sinus tracts, etc.—affecting mainly axillae, perineal and perianal areas and buttocks, as well as infra- and intermammary areas. The alternative name of the disease is acne inversa, and it usually affects areas unaffected by acne vulgaris.
This report provides the current prevalent population for HS across 21 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Russia, Turkey, Japan, China, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. In addition to the current prevalence, the report provides an overview of the risk factors, diagnosis and prognosis of the disease, along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, HS patients grouped by disease stages, grades, phenotypes, number and type of lesions, certain parameters, as well as signs and comorbidities have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities of HS include:
• Lymphatic obstruction
• Contractures with reduced mobility
• Perianal and perirectal sinuses and fistulae
• Pyoderma gangrenosum
• Ulcerative colitis
• Crohn's disease
• Squamous cell carcinoma
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world-class sources that deliver the most up-to-date information form patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
• Ability to quantify patient populations in global HS market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of HS and identification of patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Better understanding of the impact of specific co-morbid conditions on the prevalent population of HS patients.
• Identification of HS patient sub-populations that require treatment.
• Better understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of HS patients.
• LIST OF TABLES AND FIGURES
• CAUSE OF THE DISEASE
• RISK FACTORS & PREVENTION
• DIAGNOSIS OF THE DISEASE
• VARIATION BY GEOGRAPHY/ETHNICITY
• DISEASE PROGNOSIS & CLINICAL COURSE
• KEY COMORBID CONDITIONS / FEATURES ASSOCIATED WITH THE DISEASE
• METHODOLOGY FOR QUANTIFICATION OF PATIENT NUMBERS
• TOP-LINE PREVALENCE FOR HIDRADENITIS SUPPURATIVA
• FEATURES OF HIDRADENITIS SUPPURATIVA PATIENTS
• AREAS AFFECTED BY HIDRADENITIS SUPPURATIVA
• COMORBIDITIES OF HIDRADENITIS SUPPURATIVA PATIENTS
• ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THE REPORT
• OTHER BLACK SWAN SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
• REPORTS & PUBLICATIONS
• ONLINE EPIDEMIOLOGY DATABASES
• ONLINE PHARMACEUTICAL PRICING DATABASE
LIST OF TABLES AND FIGURES
• Table 1. Questions to help diagnosis of HS
• Table 2. Hurley’s stages for the classification of HS
• Table 3. Prevalence of hidradenitis suppurativa, total (000s)
• Table 4. Prevalence of hidradenitis suppurativa, males (000s)
• Table 5. Prevalence of hidradenitis suppurativa, females (000s)
• Table 6. Patients with hidradenitis suppurativa by Hurley stage, total (000s)
• Table 7. Patients with hidradenitis suppurativa by Sartorius score, total (000s)
• Table 8. Patients with hidradenitis suppurativa by latent class phenotype, total (000s)
• Table 9. Patients with hidradenitis suppurativa by symptom group, total (000s)
• Table 10. Patients with hidradenitis suppurativa by number of lesions, total (000s)
• Table 11. Patients with hidradenitis suppurativa by BMI, total (000s)
• Table 12. Patients with hidradenitis suppurativa by smoking status, total (000s)
• Table 13. Hidradenitis suppurativa patients with a family history of the disease, total (000s)
• Table 14. Hidradenitis suppurativa patients with affected abdomen, total (000s)
• Table 15. Hidradenitis suppurativa patients with affected chest/breast/inframammary, total (000s)
• Table 16. Hidradenitis suppurativa patients with affected axilla, total (000s)
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)