Health & Safety Industry Today
Global Atopic Dermatitis Market 2018 Share, Trend, Segmentation And Forecast To 2023
Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Atopic Dermatitis -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2023” To Its Research Database
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Atopic Dermatitis in 21 Major Markets
Atopic Dermatitis, also known as eczema, is a common disorder of the epidermis of the skin causing dryness, itchiness, red rashes, inflammation, sores and blisters. It occurs mostly in early childhood and can develop from exposure to allergens and irritants, such as dust mites, pollen, peanuts and so forth. The prognosis for most patients is improvement in symptoms, and by adulthood it may disappear altogether.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Atopic Dermatitis across 21 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Poland, Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, South Africa, Japan, China, South Korea, Singapore, India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report provides an overview of severity, location and IgE levels of Atopic Dermatitis, to name a few. The report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Atopic Dermatitis have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Atopic Dermatitis include:
• Allergies (Food- or Inhalant-related)
• Eczemic lesions
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information form patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
• Able to quantify patient populations in global Atopic Dermatitis market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Atopic Dermatitis and identify patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Atopic Dermatitis prevalent population.
• Identify sub-populations within Atopic Dermatitis which require treatment.
• Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Atopic Dermatitis patients.
• LIST OF TABLES AND FIGURES
• CAUSE OF THE DISEASE
• RISK FACTORS & PREVENTION
• DIAGNOSIS OF THE DISEASE
• VARIATION BY GEOGRAPHY/ETHNICITY
• DISEASE PROGNOSIS & CLINICAL COURSE
• KEY COMORBID CONDITIONS / FEATURES ASSOCIATED WITH THE DISEASE
• METHODOLOGY FOR QUANTIFICATION OF PATIENT NUMBERS
• TOP-LINE PREVALENCE FOR ATOPIC DERMATITIS
• FEATURES OF ATOPIC DERMATITIS PATIENTS
o SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
o OTHER FEATURES
o COMORBIDITIES OF ATOPIC DERMATITIS PATIENTS
• ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THE REPORT
• OTHER BLACK SWAN SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
• REPORTS & PUBLICATIONS
• ONLINE EPIDEMIOLOGY DATABASES
• ONLINE PHARMACEUTICAL PRICING DATABASE
LIST OF TABLES AND FIGURES
• Table 1. Prevalence of atopic dermatitis, total (000s)
• Table 2. Prevalence of atopic dermatitis, males (000s)
• Table 3. Prevalence of atopic dermatitis, females (000s)
• Table 4. Patients with atopic dermatitis by average no. of days per year with symptoms, total (000s)
• Table 5. Patients with atopic dermatitis by disease severity, total (000s)
• Table 6. Patients with atopic dermatitis by frequency of flare in past 12 months, total (000s)
• Table 7. Atopic dermatitis patients with excessive dryness/scaling of the skin, total (000s)
• Table 8. Atopic dermatitis patients with red or inflamed rash, total (000s)
• Table 9. Atopic dermatitis patients with blisters/bumps, total (000s)
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)