Health & Safety Industry Today
Global Acne Vulgaris Market 2018 Share, Trend, Segmentation And Forecast To 2023
Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Acne Vulgaris -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2023” To Its Research Database
Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Acne Vulgaris in 19 Major Markets
Acne, or Acne Vulgaris (AV), is a chronic inflammatory disease of the pilosebaceous unit. Although acne can develop at any age, it most commonly affects adolescents and is triggered by the overproduction of sebum in the sebaceous glands. Acne vulgaris is characterised by presence of comedones, papules, pustules, cysts, nodules and, occasionally, scars. It can affect the face, anterior chest and upper back.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Acne Vulgaris across 19 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Poland, Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, main classes of the disease by severity, type and grade, as well as disease aetiology, manifestations and co-morbidities have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Acne Vulgaris include:
• Underlying hormone imbalance
• Family history
• Skin scarring
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
• Able to quantify patient populations in global Acne Vulgaris market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Acne Vulgaris and identify patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Acne Vulgaris prevalent population.
• Identify sub-populations within Acne Vulgaris which require treatment.
• Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Acne Vulgaris patients.
• LIST OF TABLES AND FIGURES
• CAUSE OF THE DISEASE
• RISK FACTORS & PREVENTION
• DIAGNOSIS OF THE DISEASE
• VARIATION BY GEOGRAPHY/ETHNICITY
• DISEASE PROGNOSIS & CLINICAL COURSE
• KEY COMORBID CONDITIONS / FEATURES ASSOCIATED WITH THE DISEASE
• METHODOLOGY FOR QUANTIFICATION OF PATIENT NUMBERS
• TOP-LINE PREVALENCE FOR ACNE VULGARIS
• FEATURES OF ACNE VULGARIS PATIENTS
o LESION LOCATION
o OTHER FEATURES
o COMORBIDITIES OF ACNE VULGARIS PATIENTS
• ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THE REPORT
• OTHER BLACK SWAN SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
• REPORTS & PUBLICATIONS
• ONLINE EPIDEMIOLOGY DATABASES
• ONLINE PHARMACEUTICAL PRICING DATABASE
LIST OF TABLES AND FIGURES
• Table 1. Grading of acne vulgaris
• Table 2. Prevalence of acne vulgaris, total (000s)
• Table 3. Prevalence of acne vulgaris, males (000s)
• Table 4. Prevalence of acne vulgaris, females (000s)
• Table 5. Patients with acne vulgaris by type, total (000s)
• Table 6. Patients with inflammatory acne vulgaris by subtype, total (000s)
• Table 7. Patients with acne vulgaris by severity, total (000s)
• Table 8. Patients with acne vulgaris by severity grade, total (000s)
• Table 9. Acne vulgaris patients with nodules, total (000s)
• Table 10. Acne vulgaris patients with comedones, total (000s)
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)