Health & Safety Industry Today
Dental Imaging Systems Market : Trends, Business Strategies and Opportunities with Key Players Analysis 2023
This report provides a detailed analysis of the dental imaging systems market, segmented according to the technology involved, method, end-user and region.
On the basis of technology, the market is divided into:
- Dental X-ray systems.
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) systems.
- Intraoral cameras.
On the basis of method, the market is divided into:
- Intra-oral Imaging systems.
- Extraoral Imaging systems.
Download a PDF Sample of this Report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2172362#utm_source=shreyas
On the basis of end user, the market is divided into:
- Dental Hospitals and Clinics.
- Dental Colleges and Research Establishments.
- Dental Radiographic Centers.
- Forensic Laboratories.
On the basis of region, the market is divided into:
- North America.
- Asia Pacific.
- Middle East and Africa.
- South America.
The report also includes a discussion of the major drivers and global dynamics, along with the political, economic, social and technological factors that impact the market. The report provides market size estimates for the year 2017, considered as a base year, 2018, and a forecast for 2023. Market estimates and forecast figures are provided for all major market segments. A discussion on the major players is included in the competitive landscape section which provides trends in product launch, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and on other agreements.
The report concludes with a special focus on the competitive landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the dental imaging systems market.
- 14 data tables and 23 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview and in-depth analysis of the global market for dental imaging systems
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, China, India, Japan, South Korea, and MEA Countries
- Segmentation of the global market by technology, imaging method/type, end-users, and major geographies
- Assess the market demand, competition dynamics, and pipeline and regulatory landscape to forecast the market size for various segments
- Information on recent collaborations, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, and patents etc
- Profiles of major market players, including Danaher Corp., Carestream Health Inc., Midmark Corp., Vatech Global Ltd. and Ray Co. Ltd.
Access the complete report with TOC & List of Tables @ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/dental-imaging-systems-global-markets-to-2023#utm_source=shreyas
- United States.
- United Kingdom.
- Spain and Portugal.
- Rest of Europe.
- South Korea.
- Australia and New Zealand.
- Rest of Asia-Pacific.
- South America
- ACTEON GROUP
- CARESTREAM HEALTH, INC
- DANAHER CORP
- DENTSPLY SIRONA
- LED MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS, INC.
- MIDMARK CORP.
- OWANDY RADIOLOGY
- RAY CO. LTD
- THE YOSHIDA DENTAL MFG. CO, LTD
- VATECH GLOBAL, LTD
Enquiry before buying report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2172362#utm_source=shreyas
Table of Content
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Dynamics and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Technology
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Method
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by End User
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape and Key Developments
Chapter 10 Regulatory and Reimbursement Scenario
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
Chapter 12 Appendix:
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.