Health & Safety Industry Today
Cardiac Biomarkers Market : Trends, Business Strategies and Opportunities with Key Players Analysis 2020
Current and projected assay revenues during the forecast period (2015 through 2020) are presented. In addition, newly developed assays with regulatory approval and others expected to receive U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval within the forecast period are also projected. Figures for 2015 are estimated, except where actual results have been reported, because of the timing of the release of this report.
For large market segments, such as cTn and natriuretic peptides, the analytical sensitivities and cutoff references for the diagnosis and prognosis values are discussed in detail. Moreover, the ongoing effort in developing a high-sensitivity troponin assay, as well as the attempt to pursue additional biomarkers for the diagnosis of congestive heart failure (CHF) and strokes are focused on in this study.
The report includes an analysis of leading and emerging competitors in the current global diagnostics market for CVDs. Profiles of manufacturers of leading products as well as biotechnology companies with products in development are discussed to define their specific product strategies. The competitive environment is examined, with a special focus on how instrumentation type (clinical chemistry analyzers compared with point-of-care devices) and their respective technologies are influencing the current standard of care. Detailed profiles of current market leaders are discussed, as well as companies with innovative products poised to enter the market during the forecast period.
Download a PDF Sample of this Report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2094079#utm_source=shreyas
Market figures are based on revenues at the manufacturers’ level and are projected at 2015-U.S.-dollar value. Inflation is not computed into the projection figures. Trends are assessed based on projected sales for existing products, new product introductions, expanded indications for existing products and projected changes in the prevalence and diagnosis of respective diseases. Included in this report are forecasts by product, product category and by company from 2014 through 2020. The study is arranged to offer an overview of the diagnostics market accompanied by product, company and region.
Excluded from this report are nonproteomic diagnoses (i.e., molecular diagnostics), imaging technology and pharmaceutical biomarkers. Sales figures are reported in U.S. dollars, and in each case, these reflect currency fluctuations within the performance of changes in sales. Sales figures do not account for variation in local currencies. All market share data presented are on a global basis, unless specifically noted.
- An overview of the global market for cardiac biomarkers and related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Classification of cardiac biomarkers by cerebrovascular, congestive, coronary, hypertensive, and peripheral arterial disease.
- Background and clinical values of cardiac biomarkers, including B-type natriuretic peptide (BNP), N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP), C-reactive protein (CRP), choline, creatine kinase MB (CK-MB), D-dimer, glial fibrillary acidic protein (GFAP), heart fatty acid binding protein (H-FABP), ischemia-modified albumin (IMA), myeloperoxidase (MPO), myoglobin, soluble fragment CD40 ligand (sCD40L), and troponin I (cTnI)/troponin T (cTnT).
- Examination of the technology covering diagnostic methods, instrumentation, newly issued patents, and new patent applications.
- Clinical guidelines and government regulations.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Access the complete report with TOC & List of Tables @ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/cardiac-biomarkers-technologies-and-global-markets#utm_source=shreyas
- ABBOTT DIAGNOSTICS
- Alere Inc.
- BECKMAN COULTER
- BECTON, DICKINSON AND CO.
- BG MEDICINE INC.
- BIO-RAD LABORATORIES
- CISBIO BIOASSAYS
- EKF DIAGNOSTICS
- ENZO BIOCHEM INC.
- HOLOGIC INC.
- MERCK AND CO. INC.
- MESO SCALE DIAGNOSTICS
- ORTHO CLINICAL DIAGNOSTICS
- PACIFIC BIOMARKERS INC.
- PERKIN ELMER INC.
- QIAGEN NV
- RADIOMETER MEDICAL
- RANDOX LABORATORIES LTD.
- RESPONSE BIOMEDICAL CORP.
- ROCHE HOLDING AG
- SIEMENS HEALTHCARE DIAGNOSTICS
- SIGNOSIS INC.
- SINGULEX, INC.
- THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC.
- WUXI APPTEC
Table of Content
Chapter 1 INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2 SUMMARY
Chapter 3 OVERVIEW
Chapter 4 INDUSTRY STRUCTURE AND COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
Chapter 5 MARKET BY ASSAY
Chapter 6 MARKET BY INSTRUMENT
Chapter 7 MARKET BY REGION
Chapter 8 COMPANY PROFILES
Enquiry before buying report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2094079#utm_source=shreyas
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.