Stratview Research has launched a new research report on Rare Earth Metals Market report segments the market in five ways to provide a 360-degree holistic view.
The forecast of the market has been segmented by-
- by Material: (Lanthanum Oxide, Cerium and Others),
- by Applications: (Permanent Magnets, Catalysts and Others),
- by Sales Channel: (Direct Sales and Distributors),
- North America
- Asia – Pacific
- Rest of the World
The objective of this report is to identify the Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity of Rare Earth Metals Market.
Years considered for this report -
- base year 2016
- trend period 2010 – 2021
- forecast period 2016 - 2021
Click here to read the detailed description:https://www.stratviewresearch.com/155/rare-earth-metals-market.html
View detailed TOC here:https://www.stratviewresearch.com/toc/155/rare-earth-metals-market.html
The Global Rare Earth Metals Market: Highlights
The global rare earth metals market offers a good growth opportunity and is likely to grow at 5.6% CAGR during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. Cerium oxide is the most dominant rare earth metal accounting for 38% of the market in 2015, followed by Lanthanum oxide with 24% share. Cerium oxide and Lanthanum oxide are cheaper than other rare earth metals and are widely used in the metal alloys, catalysts, and glass phosphors.
Top three applications (permanent magnets, metal alloys, and catalysts), together accounted for 60% of the global rare earth metals market in 2015 and will continue to remain the dominant applications during the forecast period. Permanent magnets are likely to remain the growth engine during the forecast period driven by increasing penetration in traditional applications as well as emerging applications.
Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the largest consumer of the global rare earth metals market. China owns the largest reserves of the rare earth metals worldwide. China is both the leading producer as well as the consumer of rare earth metals. Imposition of restrictions on China’s export and growing rare earth metals demand within China would create a demand supply gap in the rare earth metals market worldwide.
Click here for sample request:https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/155/rare-earth-metals-market.html
The global rare earth metals market is likely to witness significant changes in the coming years. New sources of supply are scheduled to be developed across the globe. China, which is the major producer of rare earth metals worldwide, is witnessing consolidation by state owned enterprises. China owns the largest reserves of the rare earth metals followed by Brazil. China will continue to remain the largest producer during the forecast period.
There is a presence of small to large scale producers of rare earth metals in China and worldwide. The key rare earth metal manufacturers are Inner Mongolia Baotou Steel Rare-Earth Hi-Tech Co Ltd., Molycorp Inc, China Minmetals Rare Earth Co. Ltd, Great Western Minerals Group Ltd., Alkane Resources Ltd, Arafura Resources Ltd., Lynas Corp., Avalon Rare Metals, Canada Rare Earth Corporation, and India Rare Earth Ltd.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors.
This report studies the global BMI prepreg market, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The rich quality of insights is outcome of -
- Extensive secondary research,
- Rigorous primary interviews with more than 10 industry stakeholders across the value chain.
- Validation and triangulation of data with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
- More than 1000 authenticated secondary sources, such as company annual reports, fact book, press release, journals, investor presentation, white papers, patents, and articles have been leveraged to gather the data.
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the chemicals and materials industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
Click Here for Other Reports from Stratview Research in the Chemicals & Materials Industry: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/market-reports/Advanced-Materials.html