Browse 06 market data Tables and 08 Figures spread over 50 Pages along with in-depth analysis on North America Automotive Plastics Market
by Product (Abs (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), Pp (Polypropylene), Pu (Polyurethane), Pvc (Polyvinyl Chloride), Pe (Polyethylene), Pc (Polycarbonate), Pmma (Polymethyl Methacrylate), Pa (Polyamides), Other Products), by Application (Powertrain, Electrical Components, Interior Furnishings, Exterior Furnishings, Under the Hood Components, Chassis) and by Geography.
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market, by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
North America Automotive Plastics Market scenario
Strict carbon emission rules & regulations due to environmental concerns, Rising demand for lightweight vehicles, Increasing demand for sunroofs in cars, Improvement in the recycling process, Abundant raw material availability in the Middle East countries, Growth in automotive sales are the factors responsible for the growth of the North America Automotive Plastics market across the region.
The North America Automotive Plastics Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for North America Automotive Plastics Market by product, application, & Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/north-america-automotive-plastics-market/#request-free-sample
On the basis of products, North America Automotive Plastics market is segmented into:
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- PP (Polypropylene)
- PU (Polyurethane)
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- PE (Polyethylene)
- PC (Polycarbonate)
- PMMA (Polymethyl Methacrylate)
- PA (Polyamides)
- Other Products
On the basis of application, North America Automotive Plastics market is segmented into:
- Electrical components
- Interior furnishings
- Exterior furnishings
- Under the hood components
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- CHI MEI CORPORATION
- IDEMITSU KOSAN CO., LTD.
- ENGEL AUSTRIA GMBH
- TEIJIN LTD.
- WEBASTO SE
- RENIAS CO., LTD.
- SUMITOMO CHEMICAL CO. LTD.
- TRINSEO S.A.
- MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL CORPORATION
- COVESTRO AG
- KRD SICHERHEITSTECHNIK GMBH
- BASF SE
- EVONIK INDUSTRIES
- DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY
- ROYAL DSM
- AKZONOBEL CV
- JOHNSON CONTROLS
- MAGNA INTERNATIONAL
- OWENS CORNING CORPORATION
- LEAR CORPORATION
Related Reports North America biodegradable plastic market
- The North America Biodegradable Plastic market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 11.57% over the forecast period of 2018-2026.North America Paints & Coatings Market
- North America Paints & Coatings Market is estimated to grow from $30.32 billion in 2017 and anticipated to reach up to $44.76 billion by 2026, at 4.57% CAGR during 2018-2026.