Created by marketers Barney Mauleverer and Alex Matheson, Fuel10K is a breakfast range including traditional cereals and on-the-go drinks that is centered on "high-protein" and "low-sugar" claims. Within weeks of launch, it had secured distribution through 1,500 UK supermarkets.
Breakfast drinks and related alternatives are a growing opportunity within the context of fragmenting or missed breakfast occasions, with opportunities for big players and new upstarts to disrupt the marketplace with creatively branded and marketed products that meet more on-the-go lifestyle needs.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2628056
- Functionality can help consumers to reprioritize eating breakfast if they feel they are getting some extra value from it. It can also make on-the-go breakfast products more appealing by giving them demonstrable health value.
- A protein-boosted breakfast product is often likely to take an on-the-go form, where the core message is a functional benefit fitting around lifestyle needs.
- Simplicity and ease of preparation and consumption are important aspects in attracting consumers to functional food and drink products. Especially in the pressured breakfast context, consumers are less likely to embrace products that add complexity, even for positive nutritional benefits.
Reasons to buy:
- Use GlobalData’s selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2628056
Key Points from TOC:
Get More Information about this Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/success-case-study-fuel10k-delivering-added-protein-benefits-via-traditional-and-contemporary-breakfast-options