Smart Kitchen Market 2017
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a network of physical or tangible objects or devices interconnected through multiple network technologies. These objects or devices can communicate with each other and with the external environment through the Internet.
Smart kitchens are an integral part of smart homes. Smart kitchens provide a smart environment, which makes it easy for the user to perform meal-preparation activities. It integrates a wide variety of technologies, including appliances (e.g., smart refrigerators, dishwashers, cookware and cooktops, microwave ovens), sensors, and a user interface. A smart kitchen has the following features:
• Allows user to control kitchen appliances remotely
• Helps in providing useful information and warnings related to kitchen appliances
• Helps detect emergency situations and takes appropriate action when needed
• Enables the collection of data on the use of these appliances and provides relevant information when needed
The analysts forecast the global smart kitchen market to grow at a CAGR of 63.53% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global smart kitchen market for 2016-2020. The market size is calculated on the basis of smart kitchen appliances, such as smart refrigerators, dishwasher, microwave ovens, and cookware and cooktops. New emerging appliances such as 3D printers for food and smart coffeemakers and beer brewers have also been considered for market size calculation.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/355875-global-smart-kitchen-market-2016-2020
• GE Consumer & Industrial
• LG Electronics
• Samsung Electronics
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Any Query, Submit Here @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/355875-global-smart-kitchen-market-2016-2020
Table of Contents –Analysis of Key Points
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Market size and forecast
• Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by product
• Smart refrigerators
• Smart cookware and cooktops
• Smart dishwashers
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
• The smart kitchen market in the Americas
• The smart kitchen market in EMEA
• Smart kitchen market in APAC
PART 08: Market drivers
• Multiple benefits of IoT
• Government funding for IoT start-ups
• Energy efficiency of smart kitchen appliances
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
• High initial cost of smart kitchen appliances
• Need for strong Internet connectivity
• Privacy concerns over data security
• Change in buyer perception
• Less awareness about smart kitchen appliances
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
• Rise in number of smart homes
• Emergence of innovative products
• Increase in diversity in IoT standards
PART 13: Vendor landscape