PCL Direct Group Ltd are a UK Manufacturing and Distribution Company based in Coventry. Remanufacturing OEM Polymerised Toners, Imaging and Drum Units, Fuser, Developer and Transfer Belt Units for Konica Minolta, Develop, Olivetti MFD’s and Printers.
In 2018/19 PCL Direct Group became the sole distributors of Sindoh Office Equipment in the UK and Ireland.
Although the company was only established in 2015, we will exceed revenues in 2018/19 of £2.6 million and our budget projects 3.7 million in 2019/20.
Remanufacturing is our core business. Through our R&D Department we are constantly researching, developing and testing new products whilst ensuring continuity of product reliability and quality within our current and soon to be released product offerings.
International Distribution - Through our circa 140 Partner Network our products are sold in more than 27 countries worldwide...
Financial Controller Responsibilities
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
We are looking for an experienced financial controller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with HMRC reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Excellent Basic Salary - Based on previous experience.
- Mobile Phone
- Private Healthcare
- Business Expenses Paid.
- Send full CV with covering letter to;
Andrew Ellis – Company Director
Email – email@example.com