The website features a new online machine order portal where customers can enjoy the many benefits that online trading brings. As well as being able to order online, customers can also off-hire, see real time information about invoices, statements, the hire contract, delivery and collection notes, damage and breakdown reports, along with PDI notes and LOLER certificates - at any time of the day or night, 365 days a year. Account holders are also able to hire MEWPs from sister-company AFI-Uplift through the Wilson Access portal.
Key features of the Wilson Access website include:
- Fresh new website design, and user-friendly interface
- Easy to navigate to new content and information on Wilson Access truck and track mount machines
- An express checkout facility to make machine ordering even quicker and more convenient
- A repeat order function so that hire customers can reorder the same machines for the same location but with new dates if previously ordered via the website
- A fully responsive web portal making it much easier to use on a mobile as well as PCs and tablets.
Wilson Access has also extended its track mount
fleet with significant investments in 2018. The track market has developed greatly over recent years, mainly due to the manufacturers developing machine capabilities such as increased reach heights and outreach whilst still maintaining low weight machines and narrow and compact designs. This means that track mounts are extremely versatile, as they can be used in indoor applications and on delicate flooring. Other important track mount developments include remote control manoeuvring, memory functions and self-levelling outrigger set up systems. Machine familiarisation videos for a selection of the track mount fleet are now also available through the new web portal at: www.wilsonaccess.co.uk/familiarisationwww.wilsonaccess.co.uk
About AFI group of companies - We provide high quality powered access machine hire and sales, industry-accredited training and health & safety courses to ensure that anyone working at height is doing it at the safest, most professional way. From only three UK depots and 270 machines in 2002, we have expanded to 30 locations in the UK and six in the Middle East. We now have a fleet of more than 7,000 powered access machines and provide training for more than 25,000 people each year.