Global Portable Electronics Market
: Portable electronic devices are no longer treated as luxuries, but have become a necessity to people. Portable electronics are light in weight and come into smaller sizes which can easily be carried around. Portable electronics are basically handheld devices. There are various portable electronics which we use on daily basis, and the best example for the same is smartphones. Other portable electronics include personal digital assistants, laptops, media players, gaming consoles, media players, digital cameras, navigation systems, power banks, flash drives, healthcare devices and others.
Download Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.inforgrowth.com/samplerequest/r/388560/global-portable-electronics-market-analysis-fo
Portability is a feature that has made electronics so easy to handle and carry around. Owing to continuous developments in the technology, portable electronics have integrated a greater number of functions into them apart from just playing the music and making calls. The smartphones today can surf internet and display multimedia files on the go. This is due to the continuous advancements in the technology.
Some of the key players of Portable Electronics market are Apple, Inc. (U.S.), Dell, Inc. (U.S.), Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Sony Corporation (Japan), Toshiba Corporation (Japan), HP (U.S.), Nokia Corporation (Finland), Motorola Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), Eastman Kodak Company ((U.S.), Palm, Inc. (U.S.) among others
Global Portable Electronics Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2017 to 2023:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the portable electronics market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the Portable Electronics market based on porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of product and end user
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
If you have another set of players/manufacturers according to geography or your needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization according to your requirement.https://www.inforgrowth.com/customizationrequest/r/388560/global-portable-electronics-market-analysis-fo
• The global portable electronics market is expected to reach USD 196.99 Billion by 2023.
• By product, mobile handsets sub segment holds the largest market share and is growing with approximately 9.04% CAGR by the end of forecast period.
• By end user, residential sub segment holds the largest market share and is growing with approximately 7.72% CAGR by the end of forecast period.
• Geographically, North America region has been projected to hold the largest market share in global portable electronics market followed by Asia Pacific region, while Europe ranks third in the portable electronics market
Regional and Country Analysis of Portable Electronics Market Estimation and Forecast
Portable electronics market is growing with the positive growth in all the regions. Increasing demand for portable electronics and advancements in technology is driving the growth of portable electronics on global scale. On the basis of region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is dominating the global portable electronics market share followed by Asia Pacific which stands as the second biggest market due to heavy development whereas, Europe stands as third largest.
View Compete Report of Portable Electronics Market with TOC and Market Players:https://www.inforgrowth.com/r/388560/global-portable-electronics-market-analysis-fo