The objective of this report is to identify the Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity of Laboratory Equipment Services Market.
Years considered for this report –
- Base year 2018
- Trend period 2014 – 2017
- Forecast period 2018 – 2025
Click here to read the detailed description: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/401/Laboratory-Equipment-Services-Market.html
Request detailed TOC here: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/toc/401/Laboratory-Equipment-Services-Market.html
Laboratory Equipment Services Segment in the Clinical Laboratories Market: Highlights
As per a recent survey in 2017-2018, 700 scientists in a particular market participated in the study and shared insights on the choices and trends in the industries. While 52% of the respondents felt that developing the staff’s skill set was the major goal, followed by expanding the laboratory services (49%) while only 42% were concerned about improving the work environment for their staff. Insights like these help an OEM or a third-party service provider reach out to the right audience while educate the others on laboratory equipment after sales services. While the sale of an equipment in a laboratory remains important for any company, maintaining the touch point for sales renewal and reference and added sales are equally important to maintain the company’s market share in that region.
This report deep dives into the purchase behaviour of the end user and helps you understand the voice of customer, at the same time also helps you segregate your buyer’s pool based on preferences i.e. prefer standard contracts or require customization. Information on the Repair, Calibration, Validation, Feedback on Usage from the market helps the user of this report, get an insight on the opportunities and demands in different sub-segments of the laboratory equipment services market.
Request sample here: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/401/Laboratory-Equipment-Services-Market.html
The report also segments the market into services offered by OEMs, Distributors and Third party companies and helps the reader understand the trends in Asia Pacific versus Western Europe versus North America versus the nascent and growing economies such as the Middle East, Africa, East Europe and Latin America.
Companies such as Agilent Technologies (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Waters Corporation (U.S.), and Mindray Medical International Limited (China), Eppendorf AG (Germany), Pace Analytical Services, Inc. (U.S.), Hettich Instruments, LP. (U.S.), are present globally. However, the competition was quite different at the regional and country level, where focus was domestic producers versus multi-nationals.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
This report studies the Laboratory Equipment Services Market, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The rich quality of insights is outcome of -
- Extensive secondary research,
- Rigorous primary interviews with more than 10 industry stakeholders across the value chain.
- Validation and triangulation of data with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
- More than 1,000 authenticated secondary sources, such as company annual reports, fact book, press release, journals, investor presentation, white papers, patents, and articles have been leveraged to gather the data.
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the chemicals and materials industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
Click Here for Other Reports from Stratview Research in the Healthcare & Life Science Industry: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/market-reports/Healthcare-and-Life-Sciences.html