Stratview Research has launched a new research report on Glass Fiber-Reinforced Gypsum (GFRG) Market by Material report segments the market in five ways to provide a 360-degree holistic view.
The forecast of the market has been segmented by-
- by Type: (Type X, Type C and Others)
- by Application Type: (Interior and Exterior)
- by End-User Type: (Non-Residential Construction and Residential Construction)
- by Region
- North America
- Asia – Pacific
- Rest of the World
The objective of this report is to identify the Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity of Glass Fiber-Reinforced Gypsum (GFRG) Market.
Years considered for this report -
- base year 2019
- trend period 2013 - 2018
- forecast period 2019 - 2024
Click here to read the detailed description:https://www.stratviewresearch.com/440/Glass-Fiber-Reinforced-Gypsum-Market.html
View detailed TOC here:https://www.stratviewresearch.com/toc/440/Glass-Fiber-Reinforced-Gypsum-Market.html
The Glass Fiber-Reinforced Gypsum (GFRG) Market: Highlights
The glass fiber-reinforced gypsum market is expected to garner at an impressive CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Growing construction activities and excellent performance of GFRG, such as marvelous aesthetic, sound absorption, fire resistance, and moisture resistance, are driving the GFRG market.
Based on the type, the market is segmented into Type X, Type C, and others. Type X segment is expected to remain the largest as well as fastest-growing segment of the market during the forecast period. Type X is the most widely used material as it is easily available and cost-effective, and can tolerate high-temperature resistance.
Based on the application type, the GFRG market is further segmented into interior and exterior. The interior segment dominates the market and is also likely to grow at a higher rate in the coming five years. GFRG proves to be cost-effective and is easily available, which, in turn, drives its higher usage in loadbearing walls, partition walls, and other interior applications in both, residential and non-residential construction.
Based on the end-user type, the market is bifurcated into non-residential construction and residential construction. Non-residential construction segment held the largest share of the market in 2018 and is expected to remain the dominant segment during the forecast period, owing to its wide usage in hospitals, offices, airports, gymnasiums, auditoriums, movie theatres, and museums.
Click here for sample request:https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/440/Glass-Fiber-Reinforced-Gypsum-Market.html
Europe leads the demand for the glass fiber-reinforced gypsum market, owing to the recovery of non-residential sector coupled with the presence of major GFRG suppliers in the region, such as Knauf Danoline A/S and Gillespie. Asia-Pacific is set to witness the highest growth in the coming five years, driven by an excellent growth in construction activities, especially in China and India
Some of the key glass fiber-reinforced gypsum manufacturers are CertainTeed, and Sain Gobain Gyproc, Continental Building Products, USG Corporation, Knauf Danoline A/S, Georgia-Pacific LLC, National Gypsum Company, Yingchuang Building Technique Co. Ltd., American Gypsum Co. LLC, Formglas Products Ltd., Gillespie, Shanghai Chuncui Decoration Material Co., Ltd., Stromberg Architectural Products, Rapidwall, Plasterceil Industries Pte Ltd., Chiyoda UTE Co., Ltd., Owens Corning, Horizons Industrial Development Co. L.L.C., Intexforms, Inc., Fibrex, and GC Products Inc.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors.
This report studies the market, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The rich quality of insights is outcome of -
- Extensive secondary research,
- Rigorous primary interviews with more than 10 industry stakeholders across the value chain.
- Validation and triangulation of data with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
- More than 1000 authenticated secondary sources, such as company annual reports, fact book, press release, journals, investor presentation, white papers, patents, and articles have been leveraged to gather the data.
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the chemicals and materials industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
Click Here for Other Reports from Stratview Research in the Chemicals & Materials Industry: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/market-reports/Advanced-Materials.html